Call me Puff Daddy

why I Sean Combs even doing this? Yes, he is going back to his old moniker Puff Daddy. You know what "puff daddy"? I never stopped calling you puff daddy. you went through all these ridiculous phases in your life, p.diddy, diddy, sean john, umbrella man... etc. I like puff daddy, it reminds me of marshmallows and happiness, it reminds me of the 90s when I was young and free of adulthood. It also reminds me a little of puff the magic dragon.

I would like to be called chocolate cake lover.

Comments

JQ said…
I hope you are aware that Puff the Magic Dragon is a song about marijuana. Which, incidently, is commonly associated with brownies.

It all comes full circle.
Jess P said…
Ben Stiller said it best in Meet the Parents....Yes, the thought did cross my mind.

Popular Posts