Flavor of the Week

Ok so you may all know that I am a fan of Coldplay. I'm not like the biggest fan in the world...I do like almost all their music and especially their new stuff. So they've been in the press lately and music videos and what not and one of the members tickled my fancy! Meet Guy Berryman:


OMG! He's hot! I mean, never did I ever notice this guy. It was all about Chris Martin cause he's married to Gwyneth Paltrow. But man, this is what happens when you cut your hair and shower.



In the Violet Hill video I was like that guy looks like Adam Levine (another hottie). But the fact that he is in one of my fave bands ever???!?!?!
Not like they need any more promotion but Viva La Vida in stores now. You won't regret it. They are awesome.

Comments

Unknown said…
I must say that I was just watching the Violet Hill video and that is what prompted me to Google image search Guy, where I then found the wonderful pictures you have! It IS amazing what some scissors and soap will do for a person...BRAVO!!

Popular Posts