gimme gimme more

Just another manic monday minus the manic. just plain ol' monday. Boredom has struck with a vengenance today. Not only did I only have like 2 things to do at work that took all of 30 mins max to do, but its just been a slow non-exciting day. I have my iPod on shuffle and although I do like all the songs I have on there, sometimes you just don't want to hear certain music but you don't want to narrow it down to the same people either......


so here are a few tidbits of that have crossed my mind today:


Jay-Z did a cover of Oasis' Wonderwall.... Why? he sounded crazy.


Amy Winehouse is a loon.


I like blue pens on Mondays.


Service schedule.


My cold is still lingering.


Kelly Kapoor in Scranton on July 19. Office Games. Beet eating contest. A chance to meet Kelly???? I need to be there.


Mango got married. haha.


"I don't think you're ready for this jelly"



Leona Lewis is trying to become famous. Mark my words: One hit wonder.... or so I hope!


What happened to alien ant farm? and do you think a grown up Arthur would listen to them?


Gas prices....think twice about driving anywhere.


and finally.... Guy Berryman! this is obviously the most superficial crush but I find this man sooo hot!



Comments

Popular Posts