Ode to Cosi's Brownie

I love chocolate. Obviously, this isn't new information but I just like to reiterate that fact. I also love browines, they are made of chocolate. They are almost like fudgey type cakes. I guess that's how you would describe them. Pair it with a glass of milk and you are set! I went to lunch today at Cosi's (Panera type overhyped place) and had a chicken pesto sandwich and later I decided to get a brownie. I have had brownies from this place before and remembered how good they were but man.... it had been too long since the last one I had. They are really yummy goodness. Granted, they did wrap it in some plastic and put a sticker that said shanghai chicken, totally confused me, but didn't stop me from buying the brownie. Best 2.75 I have spent in a looong time!

Comments

Popular Posts