The thing about lipgloss....

Ok so you all know how I'm trying to be healthy. So I'm drinking a lot of water. I mean, all I drink is water normally. I'll have coffee every now and again. and maybe some juice like once a week, but always water. So I thought I was doing good in the water department... turns out no. I went to see a nutritionist and she busted out with this equation: Every person has to drink half of their body weight in water. In other words (or numbers) if you weigh 150 lbs you have to drink 75 ozs in water. I know right? I was like that's a lot of water. If you exercise or are very active during the day, you should drink more then that. I was like omgeeeeeee. So I started doing good for like the first week. But guess what I found happening???

My lipstick/lipgloss always came off. Since I had to drink all the time, I have this sports bottle type thing, so the water hole part always got covered in lipstick/lipgloss. And I would have to apply like 5 times a day! Soooooooo that's my dilemma. I have a really cute pink lipstick that I want to wear but now, ugh. Maybe I'll start using a straw.

Comments

Popular Posts